VISION AND MISSION
- • To create one of the state’s high-performing, academically excellent and internationally recognized school; that produces major gains in student achievement, highly regarded for its contribution in actively serving and improving the nation in particular and the world in general.
- • Provide age and developmentally appropriate educational programs that seek to achieve high academic, scholastic and socially responsible outcomes from a diverse group of students.
- • Inculcate a learning environment that will lead to enhanced emotional intelligence, self discipline, motivation, respect for peers, elders, community and society and for bounties of nature.
- • Promote skill sets that make students self reliant, productive, and equipped to successfully face up to the challenges of an increasingly demanding global environment.
- Promote skill sets that make students self reliant, productive, and equipped to successfully face up to the challenges of an increasingly demanding global environment.
- • Support students in their quest for critical thinking and problem solving so that they become thought leaders, champions of justice, fairness and empathy and astute decision makers.
- • Emphasis commitment to the essential adicts and teaching of Islam as ordained in the Holy Quran, with a focus on devotion to prayer, uprightness in character, love and respect for the human kind, especially the less fortunate.
Hours of operation:
|M1 and M2 (Monday to Thursday)
|M1 and M2 (Friday)
|M3 andGrade I to Grade 5
•8:30 am to 04:00 pm (Monday to Friday) Saturday till 12:00 Noon only
•Lunch break 01:30 pm to 02:00 pm